What are you waiting for?
Security is top of mind for just about everyone today.
But thinking isn’t doing.
Our 20 year history (since 1999) provides RadiusBridge® the skills and experience to deliver sophisticated security solutions that usually require a substantial investment in additional technologies and headcount. Instead of our clients settling for the same basic security offerings — firewall, anti-virus, spam filter, we deliver Industry Best security services that dynamically adjust to evolving worldwide threats.
More than 70% of all cybersecurity incidents today are the result of internal security issues that no firewall or anti-virus could have prevented.
Part of the RadiusBridge® Data Management Services is delivering cutting edge monitoring, alerting, mitigation, and protection where we combine machine learning and intelligent tagging to identify anomalous activity, suspicious changes and threats caused by misconfigurations.
Look to RadiusBridge® for a truly dynamic response to today’s evolving cyber security threats.
Monthly Fee: $2000*
Machine Services (Always on and Always monitored by humans)
- Machine level, always on instant protection, reporting, and mitigation.
- Dark Web Scanning (also available as separate service here)
- Executive Personal Email Alerts (many corporate threats arrive via executive personal email breaches)
- Endpoint “Beyond Uptime” Monitoring including anomalous failures and traffic changes
- Website Monitoring for one Business Domain Site: Malicious code monitoring (active protection and recovery available)
- Active Directory hashed password comparison to proprietary breach records
- Predictive decoding of Active Directory hashed passwords to forecast likelihood of hackers decoding a password.
- Automated Vulnerability Testing/Assessment and specifications for remediation
- Network Traffic Watchdog. “Always on” alerting for anomalous events. AI system learns your specific activity
- Phish Testing to keep you and your employees on their toes (frequency varies by service level)
- Continuous Improvement: Tools we use are Best-in-Class and improve constantly.
- Availability: U.S. and Canada Only
Human and On-Demand Services
- Regular meetings to review security policies
- Review backup processes
- Assistance for Cyber Insurance updates
- Assistance for DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan) updates
* $500/month small office/remote office plans available if following strict review, update, and mitigation guidelines.
$2000/month is no contract and applies to offices with 50 or fewer stations, 1 location. Typical monthly fee for 100 stations is $3,000 per month; 250 stations $4,500.
Startup is equal to 1 month fee.
Call and talk to principal today to get your questions answered; No sales B.S. Call: 800-407-5668
Our systems learn and improve all the time: That’s Smart.
With technology in place that is constantly evolving based on learning your network and being updated with new world wide threats, our security systems automatically scan your network continually searching for internal threats that occur behind the firewall and before there is an actual attack.
When our systems detect a potential security breach or mis-configuration, we receive an alert within 15 secs including both details on the specific threat and what we are to do to remedy the problem long before there is an actual attack.
We have changed network security from a Reactive to a Proactive activity. Call today to learn more.
Advanced Breach Detection
The RadiusBridge® advanced breach detection technology finds footholds that existing anti-virus can’t. Our system is constantly on the lookout to detect keyloggers, trojans, spyware, unauthorized registry changes, or other malicious activity — all items that traditional anti-virus software simply can’t do.
Many modern attacks arrive via these lingering footholds that go unnoticed by anti-virus software, as they lie in wait on your network and postpone their attack until a specified time in the future.
To talk to a real person, call us at (800) 407-5668.
You can click here to fill out a form and we’ll be in touch.
RadiusBridge® Data Management Security Services: Advanced Protection
Find an application just installed on a locked down system
Detect an unusual midnight log-in for the first time by a day-time worker
Find sensitive Personal Identifiable Information (PII) stored on machines where it doesn’t belong
Expose hacker footholds in advance of an actual attack.