Facebook is not just the biggest social media site on the planet. It’s also one of the hottest ways for marketers to get their ads across to a wide variety of people. From national campaigns to local ads, Facebook is the future of marketing.
As it stands, Facebook provides basic tools for optimizing your ad campaign. However, these are some of the best free ad management software programs that can help you make the best of your Facebook ads.
1. Adspringr (www.adspringr.com)
This is a great tool, particularly if you are running several different ad campaigns because it gives you the ability to control who your ad is directed towards. It also lets you:
- Get a different, more meaningful data tracking system than the one Facebook gives you;
- Optimize reports that lets you suspend ad campaigns that are not successful; and
- Generate reports that help you provide feedback to your clients.
2. Facebook Ads Tool (http://corp.wishpond.com/facebook-ads-tool/)
This free software from Wishpond is a great way to customize your Facebook ad program. It includes the following options:
- Target your contact list on Facebook to reach a specific demographic or audience;
- Easy ad creation tool that lets the total novice to create a compelling ad; and
- Provides real-time reporting of ad traffic.
3. Qwaya (www.qwaya.com)
This particularly effective tool, formerly called Dryleaf, is nice because it features several different pricing options. Yes, it is free to try for 14 days. After that, it is one of the more reasonably priced tools with $99/month and $199/month options. The basic option allows up to 50 ads each day while the premium option allows up to 1000 ads each day. It also allows for ad rotation and automatic campaign creation based on targeting, among other components.
4. Accomplice.IO (www.accomplice.io)
This has both a free and premium version. The free version will allow you to optimize as much as $1,000 each month. What makes this such an effective tool is that it allows you to market across the major social media sites including Facebook and Twitter.
5. Catvertiser (https://www.catvertiser.com/faq)
This is yet another alternative to Facebook’s traditional ad platform. Catvertiser has two prime advantages: CPA Bidding that allows you to execute payment for only certain pre-set actions and Split Tests that allow you to compare multiple target groups to optimize your ad campaign.